IPad for DummiesBook - 2015
The fast and easy way to get the most out of your iPad - updated for iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 3!
This new edition of iPad For Dummies covers all the latest tips and tricks to getting the most out of your iPad, presented in a straightforward-but-fun language that has defined the For Dummies brand for more than twenty years. Clear instructions get you started with the basics, like setting up your iPad, mastering the multi-touch interface, and synching your data. Next, you'll discover how to work in the iCloud, set up iTunes on your iPad, browse the Internet, send and receive e-mails, text with iMessage, download apps from the App Store, making video calls with FaceTime, work with Siri, import pictures, get organized with Reminders, find your way with Maps, and so much more. Written in plain English and complemented with full-color photographs that bring the information to life, iPad For Dummies helps even the most techno-phobic readers understand and master the iPad's myriad capabilities. Whether you're looking to curl up with a good iBook, stay connected on social media, capture photos and videos—or anything in between—everything you need is at your fingertips.
- Includes coverage of iPad Air 2, iPad Air, and all models of iPad mini
- Bestselling For Dummies brand in full-color!
- Written by a dynamic team, including the Personal Tech columnist for USA Today and the author of the popularDr. Mac column for the Houston Chronicle
- Enhanced with instructional videos and eBook supplements
- Covers the portability, accessibility, and multi-functionality that make iPad popular for school, recreation, and work
If you're a new iPad user or have a bit of experience and want approachable information on the latest iOS software and iPad hardware, this friendly guide has you covered.
Baker & Taylor
Each book covers all the necessary information a beginner needs to know about a particular topic, providing an index for easy reference and using the series' signature set of symbols to clue the reader in to key topics, categorized under such titles as Tip, Remember, Warning!, Technical Stuff and True Story. Original.