PragueBook - 2015
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague is your in-depth guide to the very best of Prague. In this capital city, you can explore the largest castle complex in the world, take a stroll along the picturesque Vltava River, discover the architectural pearls among the winding alleys of the Old Town, and enjoy some of the best lager on the planet.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague:• Detailed itineraries and "don't-miss" destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Floor plans and guided visitor information for major museums.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances .
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants .
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation .
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day-trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city .
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Prague truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommend: For a pocket guidebook to Prague, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Top 10: Prague, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience the best of everything.
Baker & Taylor
Describes the highlights of each part of the city, and recommends hotels, shops, art galleries, churches, theaters, bars, and restaurants.