Bicycling Magazine's Training Techniques for Cyclists
Greater Power, Faster Speed, Longer Endurance, Better SkillsBook - 1999
A training guide on ways to achieve optimum cycling performance
Here's how to achieve optimum cycling performance through proven training techniques from the sport's top experts. Whether you want to ride a competitive century or just want to get the maximum health benefits from cycling, this book will make it happen.
Discover how to:
* Increase your speed and endurance.
* Eat for peak performance.
* Reduce injuries through weight training and breathing techniques.
* Increase mental focus for great rides.
* Avoid injuries and exhaustion caused by overtraining.
* Attack hills smartly and handle turns like a champ.
You'll also find:
* Practical pointers from top cycling coaches.
* Exercises to help improve your overall cycling fitness.
* A 26-week training schedule to put you at the head of the pack.
* Winter training programs to keep you fit off-season.
From the critics
Age SuitabilityAdd Age Suitability
SummaryAdd a Summary
There are no summaries for this title yet.
There are no notices for this title yet.
QuotesAdd a Quote
There are no quotes for this title yet.