Christmas Cooking for DummiesBook - 2001
Look no further for tips and recipes for whipping up a dazzling array of delicious holiday meals — without stress!
Christmas is the biggest holiday of the year -- and Americans traditionally love to celebrate the season with food, food, and more food. This easy guide shows cooks of every generation how to plan and prepare scrumptious seasonal treats. It includes:
- 100 delicious recipes for hassle-free holiday meals, including Warm White Bean Dip, Four-Cheese
- Spinach Lasagne, and Chocolate Truffle Tart
- Tips, checklists, and charts, plus step-by-step guides and shopping lists for special holiday meals, including a Christmas Tree-Trimming Party
- A special section on Christmas decorating and food gifts from the kitchen
- 16 pages of color photos featuring holiday meal recipes and kitchen-made gifts and decorations
Baker & Taylor
A basic introduction to holiday cuisine shows readers how to whip up a scrumptious display of yummie Christmas treats, from four-cheese spinach lasagne to chocolate truffle tart. Original.
An introduction to holiday cuisine shows how to plan and prepare for Christmas meals, whip up a variety of Christmas treats from five-cheese spinach lasagna to chocolate truffle tart, and make decorations and gifts in the kitchen.