Frommer's Irreverent Guide to VancouverBook - 2004
"Like being taken around by a savvy local."
?The New York Times
"Little fluff and lots of fun."
"Hipper and savvier than other guides."
Are you tired of cliché-ridden guidebooks packed with promotional fluff? Then move over to the IRREVERENT GUIDES?the travel series that no tourist board would dare to recommend.
Look inside for the lowdown on
- The cool clubs, pubs, and bistros that make the city tick
- Dim sum that will knock your socks off
- Emerging victorious from a day trip to Victoria and Vancouver Island
- A day out among lions, islands, and bays?oh my!
- The secret beaches known only to locals, including a nude beach, right within city limits
- And much more!