Programming AtlasBook - 2006
Provides information on using Atlas to build Ajax-style applications.
Ingram Book Company
Providing experienced Web developers with an exciting hands-on tour of Atlas, this guide shows users how to create AJAX-style applications with the Atlas framework, including data binding and XML Web Services.
Ingram Publishing Services
- Understand the architecture of Atlas and the role played by serverconrols, such as ScriptManager and UpdatePanel
- Use core Atlas controls and extenders to build more interactive pages with text fields that autocomplete, user input that is validated, controls that can be dragged and dropped, and much more
- Bind, display, and update data without causing the entire page to refresh and use the Atlas web services bridge to consume third-party services beyond the domain of your application
- Incorporate Microsoft Virtual Earth into an application, use Atlas with Web Parts, and create a Windows Live Gadget
- Use Atlas with PHP and explore other non-Microsoft Ajax tools for ASP.NET