Sustainable Living for DummiesBook - 2007
Find out how to run your home more efficiently and be kinder to the environment
Overwhelmed by climate change but unsure how you can make a real impact? Looking for practical, simple methods to do your bit for the planet, and ways to improve your family's wellbeing? Look no further. Sustainable Living For Dummies is jam-packed with helpful no-nonsense advice.
Discover how to:
- Reduce your power bill without spending a cent
- Use less water and minimise your rubbish
- Go ‘green' in the garden
- Make healthy and responsible food choices
- Travel without trashing the environment
- Be resourceful at the office
Baker & Taylor
A practical handbook for individuals wanting to adopt a more eco-friendly lifestyle introduces a series of simple, everyday techniques and practices that anyone can use to conserve wild spaces, avoid releasing toxic substances into the environment, reduce greenhouse emissions, and more. Original.