Standard Catalog of 1950s ChevroletBook - 2006
The Glory Days of Chevrolet
As the No. 1 automaker in the world, Chevrolet has had many high points in its long history, but never has the company reached greater heights than in the 1950s. It was a period when styling, design, innovation and a prospering economy all combined to produce some of the most memorable and beloved cars ever born on American soil.
In Standard Catalog of 1950s Chevrolet, automotive historian Jon G. Robinson uses more than 225 color photos, important facts and figures, colorful feature stories and modern collector pricing to paint a complete picture of all the cars that wore the bow tie during the Fabulous Fifties.
- Detailed production figures
- More than 225 color photos
- Year-by-year production numbers and option lists
- Drive train techs and specs
- 1950s Chevrolet collector can price guide