Start your Own Wedding Consultant Business
Your Step by Step Guide to SuccessBook - 2007
Wedding Bells Can Be Sweet Music to Your Bank Account
It's the most important day in many couples' lives, and everything needs to be perfect. With weddings becoming larger, costlier and more complex, more than two-thirds of engaged couples are turning to professional wedding consultants for help. Learn how to combine your creative vision with their individual preferences to create the wedding of their dreams.
Discover the newest wedding trends, such as destination weddings, tapas-style catering, disposable video cameras, wedding logos and more-and find out how to be the first to adopt new trends. Plus, learn everything else you need to know to start and run a successful wedding consultant business, including:
- How to market your services and find customers
- Tips from the pros for handling the unexpected
- What licenses and permits you need
- How to avoid common mistakes
- How to negotiate with vendors to get the best prices
- The most important contacts to make
- And more!
You don't need an office or a lot of startup money. With your creativity and the tips in this book, you'll be well on your way to success!