Start your Own Office and Administrative Support Service
Your Step-by-step Guide to SuccessBook - 2007
Forget “Assistant”-Become an Entrepreneur!
In today's new business environment, there are great work-from-home opportunities for office managers, executive assistants, administrative professionals and anyone else with excellent organizational and computer skills. Why fight traffic to go to an office when you can do the same work-perhaps at better pay-from home? Start your own office or administrative support service, offering your word processing, dictation, database management, telephone, communication or other administrative services on a contract basis to companies around the globe.
Learn how to turn your business skills into a profitable freelance opportunity:
- Write a strong business plan that lays out your path to success
- Determine services and policies that maximize profits
- Get great deals on the software and equipment your business needs
- Hire an excellent staff if your business grows too big for one person
- Go above and beyond your competition to attract regular clients
Successful entrepreneurs in this field reveal the secrets to growing a highly profitable business. Plus, get websites and contact information for valuable resources in the “Business Support Service National Directory” inside. Leave the drab office behind and strike out on your own in this hot field.