The Definitive GuideBook - 2008
Set to coincide with the release of Dojo 1.0, this handbook explains in depth the new set of libraries which can make the lives of Web developers much simpler.
Ingram Publishing Services
- Get a concise introduction to Dojo that's good for all 1.x versions
- Well-explained examples, with scores of tested code samples, that let you see Dojo in action
- An extensive look at additional Core features, such as animations, drag-and-drop, back-button handling, animations like wipe and slide, and more
- Exhaustive coverage of out-of-the-box Dijits (Dojo widgets) as well as definitive coverage on how to create your own, either from scratch or building on existing ones
- An itemized inventory of DojoX subprojects, the build tools, and the DOH, Dojo's unit-testing framework that you can use with Dojo—or anywhere else