Teach Yourself Visually
MacsBook - 2010
Visual coverage of the latest Apple hardware and software, including the most popular programs
Fully updated to cover all the latest changes and features that Macs have to offer, Teach Yourself VISUALLY Macs, 2nd Edition aims at helping visual learners get the most from their Mac hardware and software. Whether you’re switching from a Windows machine to a Mac or you're a veteran Mac user looking to maximize all that your system has to offer, this visual guide walks you through everything from managing your photos in iPhoto, creating award worthy home movies with iMovie, browsing the Web with Safari, exploring the ever growing iTunes store, and syncing popular mobile devices like an iPhone or iPad.
- Targets visual learners interested in getting the most from their Mac
- Boasts full-color screen shots and illustrations as well as straightforward, step-by-step instructions
- Demonstrates how to manage your photos in iPhoto, create movies with iMovie, browse the Web, explore the iTunes store, and sync up with an iPhone or iPad
- Walks you through basic productivity, maintenance, and troubleshooting for a Mac
- Transitions you from working with a PC to a Mac
Teach Youself VISUALLY Macs, 2nd Edition puts you well on your way to confidently making the most of your Mac.
Baker & Taylor
A guide to using a Mac covers such topics as connecting devices, playing and organizing music, viewing and editing photos, creating a movie, using Safari, working with MobileMe, and networking.
Each illustrated resource offers visual learners a great beginner's guide to a particular topic, augmenting step-by-step instructions with full-color screen shots.