Standard Catalog of United States Paper MoneyBook - 2012
Illustrates each type of bill and note in American paper money, and provides current values.
For more than three decades the Standard Catalog of United States Paper Money has served as the requisite annual guide providing complete coverage of U.S. currency. And it is easy to see why.
The catalog offers concise descriptions, full-color images throughout and completely vetted values in up to four conditions for:
- Large and small size currency since 1861.
- Silver and gold certificates.
- National bank notes by type and state.
- Pre-Civil War treasury notes.
- Postage and fractional currency.
- Military payment certificates.
- Encased postage stamps and postage stamp envelopes.
- Notes of the Philippines under U.S. administration.