Travel With KidsBook - 2012
Travel with Kids is packed with great places around the world to take your children before they grow up. Visually striking, but inspiring and practical enough to serve as an effective holiday planner,Travel with Kids is the perfect companion for any family holiday.
Globe Fearon Co
Travel with Kids is packed with great places around the world to take your children before they grow up. Visually striking, but inspiring and practical enough to serve as an effective holiday planner, Travel with Kids is the perfect companion for any family holiday.
From farm stays in Tuscany to drifting down the Nile in a felucca or donkey treks in the High Atlas mountains, this guide covers them all and more. Here you will find inspiration, advice and ideas for taking your children on holiday pretty much anywhere. The large, colorful format will prove irresistible for browsing, planning and dreaming up your ultimate family holiday wish list.
- The most thorough guide available offering a wide-ranging insight into the great choices available for parents planning trips with their kids
- This book will help you make the right decisions, getting it right for different age groups, budgets and styles of travel
- Worldwide coverage with lots of ideas for North America, Latin America, Asia as well as Europe and Africa
- Information organized and cross-referenced by style of holiday and activities
- Essential travel information including health and safety; single parent families; travelling with infants and travelling with disabilities
- Each destination includes a map, family friendly highlights, ideas to get children interested in each destination whether its books to read/games to play, a holiday planner for various age groups and the nitty gritty, ‘grown-up’ stuff
Footprint’s Travel with Kids is inspirational and informative. You will find plenty of advice, encouragement and reassurance to plan a lifetime of family holidays throughout the world. You won’t find exhaustive directories of family-friendly hotels and restaurants or laborious lists of post offices and tourist information centres. Nor will you find every country in the world featured. But you will find a mixture of the most popular, unusual and exciting destinations to take your kids and the best advice available to ensure you have a wonderful trip.