Small Gas Engines
Fundamentals, Service, Troubleshooting, Repair, ApplicationsBook - 2012
Small Gas Engines explores the design, construction, and operation of small 2- and 4-stroke gasoline engines. It also presents a detailed overview of small engine maintenance, troubleshooting, service, rebuilding, and repair. In addition,Small Gas Engines includes extensive coverage of outdoor power equipment applications and the specialized service related to each type of equipment. The 2012 edition has been thoroughly updated to include the latest on engine design and service.
· The 2012 edition has been extensively reorganized to help improve comprehension.
· Engine service information is arranged in a logical sequence.
· New Fundamentals of Electricity, Magnetism, and Electronics chapter introduces students to the basics of electricity and electronics.
· Includes a new Engine Reassembly and Break-In chapter.
· Presents a variety engine types from a wide range of manufacturers.
Publisher: Tinley Park, Ill. : Goodheart-Willcox Co., c2012
Edition: 10th ed
Description: 528 p.: ill.; 29 cm
Branch Call Number: 621.434 Rot